Port of Vancouver USA will make the following adjustments to Tariff No. 6 effective June 30, 2018:
- Insert Item #130 titled “Applicable Law, Jurisdiction and Venue”.
- Insert Item #243 defining “Port”.
- Increase the following charges by 3.1%-CPIU:
Wharfage – Autos will increase by 2%
Service and Facilities – Autos will increase by 2%
Small Lots Fees
Equipment Rental (excluding crane rentals and surcharges)
Storage and Demurrage (if the percentage adjustment represents a true increase)
- Security Fee: Increase from $650 to $700 per 24-hour period.
- Labor: The Man Hour rates accordingly depending on skill category. All other labor related charges plus truck loading, rail loading and handling will increase by 2.0%.
- If a tariff rate (other than storage) is listed in cents where the percentage adjustment does not cause a rate change, the rate will increase by $0.01.
A new tariff dated June 30, 2018 will be posted to the port’s website (approximately June 6, 2018) located at: www.portvanusa.com (see Marine tab and scroll to Resources). Please ensure you are using the correct tariff on June 30, 2018.
Don’t miss tariff changes or terminal closure notices! Keep your contact information current by updating to a group distribution e-mail address, and forward updates to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any comments or questions, please send your questions via e-mail to: email@example.com or call (360) 693-3611.
Download Resource PDFJune 04, 2018