Port of Vancouver USA will make the following adjustments to Tariff No. 6 effective July 1, 2017:
- Increase the following by 2.5%:
- Service and Facilities (S&F)
- Small Lots Fees
- Equipment Rental (excluding crane rentals and their surcharges)
- Storage and Demurrage (only if the increase represents a change)
- Security Fee: Increase from $610 to $650 per 24-hour period.
- Environmental Service Fee: Increase from $2.45 per metric ton to $2.70 per metric ton.
- Labor: The Man Hour rates will increase approximately 5% depending on skill category. All other labor related charges will increase by 5%.
- Add language in Section 3, Item #305 (Container Terminal Rates Rules) showing that the commodity rates for truck loading/unloading of containers (Section 4) requires working a minimum of four containers per shift.
- Commodity Rates:
- Clarify that petroleum products without S&F rates are via pipeline only.
- Insert Wharfage and S&F rates for petroleum products via vessel, rail or truck.
- Fix a typographical error in the Crude Oil in Bulk S&F rate.
- Other than storage as indicated above, if a percentage increase does not cause a rate change, the rate will adjust by $0.01.
A new tariff dated July 1, 2017 will be posted to the port’s website (approximately June 7) located at: www.portvanusa.com (click Marine tab and scroll to Resources). Please ensure you are using the correct tariff on July 1, 2017.
Don’t miss a tariff change or terminal closure notice! Keep your contact information current by providing group distribution e-mail addresses when possible and forward updates to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any comments or questions, please send them to Debbie Taylor at email@example.com or call (360) 693-3611.
Download Resource PDFJune 01, 2017